Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Bright Starts Lights, Tiger, Action Rattle

Bright Starts Lights, Tiger, Action RattleThis toy was given to us as a gift. My 6 month old had played with it for a month or so, just shaking it and repeatedly putting it in his mouth. Last night, he was chewing on it and started screaming when his saliva reached the battery and it SHOCKED him. It stopped making noises and basically shorted out. This morning, after it had dried out, it works again.

I don't know how to bring this to the attention of the manufacturer, but it hurt my child and should be taken off of the market!

I needed a rattle that not only made noise but lights up suggested by therapist for my daughter. This was all I could find and it is great. Just loud enough, not too loud to scare her and lights up to help her eyes folloow it as well. Great Thank You!

Buy Bright Starts Lights, Tiger, Action Rattle Now

My son gets soo excited when he sees this, but he grabs it and ends up crying because he pinches his fingers in it. Thought maybe it was accident the first time, but after a couple tries, it's obvious that it will not be safe.

Read Best Reviews of Bright Starts Lights, Tiger, Action Rattle Here

My 3 month old son LOVES this toy. He hates his car seat, but playing with this toy (for him) calms him down and gets him laughing every time. I think he really enjoys the light too.

Want Bright Starts Lights, Tiger, Action Rattle Discount?

We received this as a gift and my daughter absolutely loves it. She is 6 months old now but has loved playing with this since 3 months or so. Highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment