Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Take-Along Play Blanket

Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Take-Along Play BlanketI brought this blanket for my daughter-in-law. The ability to carry this product all folded into the zebra was a great plus.. easy to take with you and have an immediate blanket to place baby on.Interactive toys will be great as she gets older all in one package. I think any young mum would find this handy to have and it makes for a great gift idea as well.

Bought this for my nephew and my sister tells me that they both put it to good use, the blanket is fleece soft, highly recommend for newborns or apparently moms as well.

Buy Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Take-Along Play Blanket Now

I bought this product for my 5 mo baby when she was 3 mo it is very small. I thought it is as big as the picture that is why I bought it I am disappointed.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Take-Along Play Blanket Here

No comments:

Post a Comment