Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fisher-Price Team Umizoomi Vehicle - Bot Toy

Fisher-Price Team Umizoomi Vehicle - Bot ToyBe patient and buy this toy from Toys R US or Babies R Us, for $6.99 instead of buying from the second hand dealers. I finally got all three of them this weekend. I am not sure why they aren't sending more then 5 at a time of these toys to Toys R Us, but that's what I would do. They get the toys in on Fridays and that is when they told me to call them to see if they got more in. Then ask them to save it for you behind the counter, but they only save it for a few hours. The toy is super cute, and lots of fun! My little one is so excited, that it is hard for me to wait until her birthday to give them to her! Good size for smaller hands.

This toy is very small. I was disappointed when i opened the package. It looks cheap, but its durable. My son loves it. I just wish it was a bit larger for the price $16.99 plus shipping, was a lot to pay, when it was just $6.99 at toysrus. Its an ok toy, but had i known it was that small, i wouldnt have paid that much for it.

Buy Fisher-Price Team Umizoomi Vehicle - Bot Toy Now

I knew that bot was my little guy favorite! But omg since he got it, sleeps with it travels with it, he has many toys but this one is by far his fave! I must say that it is a tad over priced but is well worth it.... If your toddler is an umozoomi fan you should definitely get this toy....

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Team Umizoomi Vehicle - Bot Toy Here

The toy looks very cheaply made but my 2 year old loves it! It says Fisher-Price but I've never seen such poor quality come from them. It's been thrown around for a few days and is still intact, I was rather shocked. I would have thought it would have fallen apart by now. If you can, go get one from toysrus, it's about 1/2 the price. It's a nice size for little hands.

Want Fisher-Price Team Umizoomi Vehicle - Bot Toy Discount?

The toy is small. For the money, one might assume it is more substantially sized, but it is stocking stuffer/Easter basket small. Bot is about 3in tall, and Umicar is no more than 4-5in long. In that respect, it is very overpriced--more appropriate around the $6-7 price point. However, it delighted our two year old, as Bot is his favorite. He carries his little Bot around, and vrooms him in Umicar. So, in that respect, it's a good toy. If your little one passionately loves Umizoomi, and you can bite your lip on the pricing, it's a good purchase.

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment