Monday, June 30, 2014

Gund Curious George Red Shirt 12" Plush

Gund Curious George Red Shirt 12' PlushMy 15-month old daughter absolutely LOVES Curious George! My husband and I wanted to get her a stuffed animal of George to play with since we don't let her watch a lot of tv. After ordering a different Curious George stuffed animal, and being greatly disappointed, I came across Gund's 12" Plush Curious George and decided to give this one a try since Gund is known for quality products. From the moment we opened the box, we knew we had the perfect Curious George for our little girl! Right away we noticed how sturdy the workmanship was and the size was perfect! Our little girl is very happy with her new friend, and we have no complaints! Well done, Gund!

Perfect size for our granddaughter to carry around. It has a very sweet face just like the cartoon character. I have seen other curious George stuffed toys that are not nearly as soft or cute. This one is adorable!

Buy Gund Curious George Red Shirt 12" Plush Now

I love the detail on this plush toy. It's soft and perfect for little hands to hold, and is good quality.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Curious George Red Shirt 12" Plush Here

My daughter loves her "Georgie." So far it was survived very nicely almost 6 months of sleeping and playing with my toddler. She is not rough on her toys, but I'm still glad to say that it's not falling apart at all.

Want Gund Curious George Red Shirt 12" Plush Discount?

Super cute and very well made. My toddler loves him and I would buy more of these in different styles.

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment