Monday, June 30, 2014

MiYim Organic Chicken Rattle - Pink

MiYim Organic Chicken Rattle - Pinkgreat seller. fast shipping. wished the item was packaged better. the item came in an envelope without bubble wrap or anything to prevent damages during transportation

My son had the yellow chicken rattle and loved it, so I bought the pink one for my daughter. Now that she is 6 months old and teething this is the perfect thing to safely leave in the crib. It's not the type of stuffed animal that I have to worry about her suffocating on because of the size and shape, but I also wouldn't want to have a hard plastic teether in the crib. This is perfect. She chews on it while falling asleep and when she first wakes up, just like my son did with his. I feel better knowing it's organic and made of safe materials.

Buy MiYim Organic Chicken Rattle - Pink Now

This rattle isn't as vibrantly colored as some of the other rattles on the market, but it's dyed with vegetable dyes and I like that kind of natural alternative. The rattle isn't super loud, thank heaven-cause my daughter is able to hold it in the car without the noise being too intensive for me. I have other Miyim products and I will continue to purchase from this brand, as the packaging is beautiful and I like their company philosophy.

Read Best Reviews of MiYim Organic Chicken Rattle - Pink Here

I don't recommend this toy at all... I washed it once and most of the color came off. now it looks like a toy that has been used for years.

besides, I can barely hear rattle noise, useless.

It might be organic, but just so you know, it's made in CHINA!

Want MiYim Organic Chicken Rattle - Pink Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment