Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Gund Winky Lamb with Blankie-Pink

Gund Winky Lamb with Blankie-PinkOur purchase of this lamb was not the average purchase. I was looking for the "perfect" lamb to sit atop of my infant son's casket spray. This was the perfect lamb. It served its purpose beautifully. It is a keepsake I treasure. It is also a lamb I plan to purchase with much frequency, as I've started a pregnancy loss non-profit and will be giving this lamb to other families as a keepsake.

I was very happy to find this product for my 7th grandchild. All the other grandchildren have a different brand of a prayer lamb but that one is no longer in production I was very disappointed, but very happy to find this one by Gund.

Buy Gund Winky Lamb with Blankie-Pink Now

Lamb is super soft and snuggable. Prayer is sweet, but perhaps a bit loud for newborn or infants tender ears. Since it is not easily triggered, I didn't think it was too much of a hassle.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Winky Lamb with Blankie-Pink Here

No comments:

Post a Comment