Monday, June 16, 2014

Hape Walk-A-Long Puppy

Hape Walk-A-Long PuppyThis was my daughters favorite gift for her 3rd birthday. She takes it everywhere with her and when friends come over this is the first toy they gravitate to. I have no complaints, its just a fun toy and built very sturdy as she has thrown and swung it around and there has not been any damage to it

Very cute and well made wooden toy. My kids (1yo and 2.5 yo) love it and take it with us everywhere. All their friends want to play with this doggy too. Highly recommend.

Buy Hape Walk-A-Long Puppy Now

This puppy is so very cute! My 14 month old LOVES walking around and dragging his new pet behind him. This puppy is very well made of a high quality wood and paint. I know it will hold up for a long time. He make very cute, "puppy like" movements when you pull him. I plan on buying another one of these for my goddaughter when she starts to walk. I love giving and receiving toys that don't make so much noise or require batteries. It just uses good, old fashioned, brain power and encourages physical activity! LOVE IT!

Read Best Reviews of Hape Walk-A-Long Puppy Here

It is a great pull toy doesn't tip very often and my Grandaughter loves how the tail moves when she pulls it.

Want Hape Walk-A-Long Puppy Discount?

Adorable, well constructed toy. It is a simple toy yet brings joy to my daughter.

She calls him "Red" and walks around the house with it. I have hardwood floors and I have not had any problems with scratches or scuffs. I would highly recommend it for your little one.

Save 14% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment