Monday, June 16, 2014

My Musical TV for Babies / Infants

My Musical TV for Babies / InfantsIt was exactly what I wanted at a great price! I had looked at other types at other stores for alot more but this was it. Thank you Amazon!

All my kids had a similar toy when they were babies, so t thought my grandson would enjoy having one as well. He sits in his little chair and turns the knobs! Cute toy for toddlers.

Buy My Musical TV for Babies / Infants Now

This is pretty much the same as the Fisher Price wind up tv with adorable images and a lovely Lullaby for the baby. It winds up with on and off switch and than plays the GO TO SLEEP ...GO TO SLEEP.....Lullaby as the Zoo Animals in the train car move softly across the screen. A big hit for my young nephew .

Read Best Reviews of My Musical TV for Babies / Infants Here

No comments:

Post a Comment