Sunday, June 29, 2014

Infantino Bug Buddies 2-in-1 Activity Mirror

Infantino Bug Buddies 2-in-1 Activity MirrorNice toys, but the mirror is too flexible and therefore when you look in it you feel like you are drunk. We covered the mirror part up with a picture of us instead, so that our son can still paly with the toys.

I ordered this mirror because it was compact and had a cute bug theme. When I received it I couldn't believe how distorted the mirror was. I know it has to be a safety mirror but what use is it if the baby can't tell what they are looking at. It was worse than a funhouse mirror. I returned it because I didn't want to risk my baby's vision.

Buy Infantino Bug Buddies 2-in-1 Activity Mirror Now

I got this mirror for my son's crib, and to be honest he never engaged with it in the crib at all. When I took it out and gave it to him on the floor, however, he thought it was awesome. He likes the rattle in the dragonfly and the reflective surface. I like the sturdy construction and light weight that makes it safe for him to play with.

Read Best Reviews of Infantino Bug Buddies 2-in-1 Activity Mirror Here

As others have stated, the mirror portion does look like you are in a fun house. It is a cute mirror but if it wasn't a hassle to return things, I probably would have.

Want Infantino Bug Buddies 2-in-1 Activity Mirror Discount?

Perfect. Nice size, not overwhelming in the crib. The mirror is not an actual mirror, but a safe reflection, totally funtional. Be sure to take off the plastic protective cover. The colors are vibrant and attract the attention of our baby. The bugs are attached with velcro and a string. We cut the strings off so our baby could play with the toy. It frustrated him, that he couldn't take it off. We bought this when he was an infant, he's nine months now and still loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment