Saturday, June 28, 2014

INTEX 58461EP SNAPSET POOL 6' x 15"

INTEX 58461EP SNAPSET POOL 6' x 15'The kids get a lot of fun out of the pool; they use it almost every day. For the price, it's a great thing for the kids to have in the summer time.

The one thing I found is that the vinyl bottom of the pool can be punctured very easily. Despite taking extra precautions, like using a tarp underneath it, I had 2 holes after the first use. The included patch kit made it easy to fix.

The cleanup process is a bit of a pain, so I found that it's easier to just leave it full until it gets really dirty. I purchased pool treatment (chlorine crystals) to 'shock' the pool when first filled, and then to keep it clean after each use. I purchased a cheap $2 plastic 9x12 sheet to use as a pool cover to keep it covered and clean.

My son just loves this pool. It's a great size and durable. I have had inflatable pools before and had problems with those, decided to purchase this snapset pool and really like it. It's easy to set up and store, just folds right up.

Buy INTEX 58461EP SNAPSET POOL 6' x 15" Now

I purchased a pool similar to this last summer. Unfortunately, it met the fate of our neighborhood lawn service's weed wacker. Nevertheless, we had so much fun with it, I knew I needed to purchase a new one. We live in a town home community, so I wanted a pool that was compact and not too big. This pool certainly meets that criteria. It's inexpensive, too. You need to have the pool filled almost to the top to really stabilize the sides. Also, if your lawn is naturally at a slant, you can expect the pool water to fill a bit unevenly. The diameter of this pool is great for 2-3 adults or about 4 young children. It's great summer time fun!

Read Best Reviews of INTEX 58461EP SNAPSET POOL 6' x 15" Here

This is a great kids pool! It is easy to fill, and is extreemly easy to empty and store. Used it all summer, did not tear or leak. I think this is simly a great product!

Want INTEX 58461EP SNAPSET POOL 6' x 15" Discount?

The weight of the water inside the pool actually holds up the sides. The sides do not stand up unless the pool is full. I would definitely try it before I threw it away. I have two small children and we have had one every year for the past four summers. lots of fun.

Save 42% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment