Monday, June 16, 2014

Kids Preferred Mama-Baby Turtle Musical

Kids Preferred Mama-Baby Turtle MusicalI have been searching for a musical stuffed animal for my two-year-old there are so many available that play either "Twinkle Twinkle" or "Brahm's Lullaby," but I wanted something unique. Was delighted to find this turtle that plays "You Are My Sunshine."

The turtle itself is really cute and cuddly, and winding the baby turtle was easy for my daughter (and avoids the problem of long pull strings and strangling dangers). The music boxes seem to be defective the first one I ordered wouldn't play. After a quick replacement from Amazon, we have one that works, but one of the notes in the music box is severely out of tune. I'm not a musical expert, but it really bothers me to listen to it! Lily loves the turtle, so we will keep it, but I wish I could have sampled several turtles to make sure the music box was in decent shape.

I bought this for my son, because I've been singing "you are my sunshine" to him since he was born. He loves to hear the music and the material is very soft. Well made, I pulled on the legs and bows and they were sewn securely. The eyes are sewn, not buttons.

Buy Kids Preferred Mama-Baby Turtle Musical Now

This turtle is absolutely adorable. Nice combination of colors. An the baby turtle turns on top of mama turtle to play "You are the Sunshine of my Life"

It will bring big smiles to your face.

Read Best Reviews of Kids Preferred Mama-Baby Turtle Musical Here

THis turtle is Adorable! Also, it plays "You are my Sunshine"-the description doesnt tell you what song it plays. I love it and my daughter loves itsuper soft too!

Want Kids Preferred Mama-Baby Turtle Musical Discount?

the reviewer who posted that the notes of the song are off was right! I think it bothers me more than it bothers my daughter though, lol. She seems to really like the music and the turtle mama with baby is really soft and adorable. Overall, great little toy, just wish the song wasn't out of tune! :)

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment