Monday, June 16, 2014

Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Sledder Husky

Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Sledder  HuskyI purchased three of these Beanie Babies for my son. His sister gave him one and our dog got to it and destroyed it. I purchased the sledder husky and it's not the same as illustrated. I received a sledder husky but I received the one with the big eyes. I am returning them back because they are not similiar at all. Otherwise shipment was fast and packaged well.

Our 4 yet old loves huskys and she was thrilled with this as a gift. It matches the rest of the TY brand family of huskys she already owns. Very soft and very cute

Buy Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Sledder Husky Now

This does not even look like the product I received. Probably one of the worst misleading products I bought from Amazon. This is about 7" and not 8" as it said. I would not recommend this to anyone!!!! Trust me!!

Read Best Reviews of Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Sledder Husky Here

we were giving a TY Beanie Babie that my daughter loved... we were worried she was loving it a little to much and if it ever got lost, needed to be cleaned, etc we would have a problem on our hands. So we found the right one and ordered a back up... it's close but not exactly the same... missing the lighting bolt and the eyes are a diffrent shade of blue.

Want Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Sledder Husky Discount?

helo i am sleder that is a pictur of one of my brothers we are gud puppys and like cudeling and geting skrached. we also like playing in the snow and we like stake but if that is to much money chiken is gud to. plees give my brother a gud home.

-sleder

Save 32% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment