Saturday, June 21, 2014

Lamaze Early Development Toy, Marina the Mermaid

Lamaze Early Development Toy, Marina the MermaidIt was given to me as a present and my 4 months old absolutely LOVED it. But soon I started to notice plastic fibers thinner than hair coming out of it (the stuffing I guess). It was very disappointing since I had read that lamaze is one of the few companies that have high quality products, non toxic, PVC free, lead free, etc. They should care also about what is inside the toys or use an exterior fabric with smaller pores!

I received this as a gift from a friend and my infant liked it so much I chose to buy it for my niece as well. It is a good, durable toy that has many different facets that engage children. My daughter loves the shiny, crinkly mermaid tail, while my neice loves the mermaid's floppy hair. The clip allowed me to attach it to my daughter's carseat, and my sister attached her's to an umbrella stroller. When it gets dirty I just throw it in the wash. Great toy!

Buy Lamaze Early Development Toy, Marina the Mermaid Now

This is a great baby toy. My daughter loves the texture of the hair, which is strips of fabric. She also really loves the rattling star and the mirror tail. There is a crinkle patch too but I do wish it were bigger because she loves the crinkle sound on other Lamaze toys.

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Early Development Toy, Marina the Mermaid Here

My daughter is almost eight months old. She loves her "Mary" the Mermaid toy. All of our Lamaze toys are made with high quality, great fabrics and brightly colored.

Want Lamaze Early Development Toy, Marina the Mermaid Discount?

I bought this for my daughter when she was 5 weeks. She is 3 months now and it continues to be her favorite toy. She talks to it and is fascinated by it. We have several Lamaze products and all are well made. We will buy more products from them.

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment