Saturday, June 21, 2014

Playskool Poundin' Bedbugs

Playskool Poundin' Bedbugsmy baby loves the hammer. this is a safe toy reviewed by healthytoys.com, no harmful chemicals or toxins so safe for baby to chew on.

I ordered this toy because my 1 year old loves to play with toys that pop up and down and are interactive. After reading all of the great reviews, I had such high hopes of this being a fun toy for him. When it arrived, I immediately noticed how cheaply made it was and was very small. I definitely paid WAY too much for this toy. The "bedbugs" are too hard for him to press down, even with his bare hands. He ends up using the hammer to hit on everything else in the house, which he loves but I could have saved myself a lot of money and just purchased a hammer. Do not waste your money on this toy!

Buy Playskool Poundin' Bedbugs Now

I bought this for my son because someone gave my mother in law one to keep at her house. He loves it. He is only 1 and has not learned how to use the hammer part yet, but he can spend a good amount of time entertaining himself just pushing down the ones that pop up.

Read Best Reviews of Playskool Poundin' Bedbugs Here

No comments:

Post a Comment