Sunday, June 29, 2014

Madame Alexander My First Baby - Powder Blue, 12 Inch

Madame Alexander My First Baby - Powder Blue, 12 InchI love the look of this doll and really wanted it to work out. The doll arrived with a small hole in the plush fabric that unravelled very easily. I also have to agree with the other review that the plush fibers come out very easily. I expected better quality with it being a Madame Alexander Doll.

My one year old got this doll in blue for christmas. It has a very soft body and a hard head and hands. The hood slides back on the bald head. Super cute. She has played with it and slept with it for 2 months. I have even had to throw it in the wash with some other toys and bedding. It came out perfect. Nothing has come off or come lose. The perfect first doll.

Buy Madame Alexander My First Baby - Powder Blue, 12 Inch Now

Very cute doll; has the "Madame Alexander face." A little smaller than it looked in the picture, but a good size for my 1 y/o niece. Good value.

Read Best Reviews of Madame Alexander My First Baby - Powder Blue, 12 Inch Here

Well, the munchkin might have given this doll one star as her clothes do not come off (that would be the doll's clothes, not the munchkin's). HOWEVER, her parents give it a five because her clothes stay on. She is soft and hug-gable and a great doll for an 18 month old.

Want Madame Alexander My First Baby - Powder Blue, 12 Inch Discount?

My 3 month old loves this! This is Her first. Baby doll. Very soft and very washable! Perfect for a first doll

No comments:

Post a Comment