Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Yvonne Unicorn, 9"

Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Yvonne Unicorn, 9'My 4 year old is very messy, so this toy has been washed many times and is still in new condition.

so ya, I bought this for myself, I'm 26....but I LOVE unicorns!!! It's so fluffy and cute. It's made really well. Is a great toy for a little kid I'm sure. But it's sitting on my shelf :) It looks great along side my unicorn bandaids

Buy Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Yvonne Unicorn, 9" Now

perfect unicorn for a little girl. not too big, and super soft and cuddly

Read Best Reviews of Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Yvonne Unicorn, 9" Here

Got this for my 2 year old, she opened a baby before, and then this.... said "dont want it" and tossed it on the ground!! hahahahaha since then it has been in her arms every night!!

Want Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Yvonne Unicorn, 9" Discount?

I bought this for my daughter's birthday and she loved it. Quality is good and hasn't fallen apart yet. Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment