Friday, July 25, 2014

Alex Jr. Tub Joy Quacky Cups Bath Toy (Colors may Vary)

Alex Jr. Tub Joy Quacky Cups Bath ToyI am always on the look-out for entertaining and educational tub toys for my sons; however, this is not one I would likely purchase again. The duck heads have an unsealed seam under the "bill" so water gets in, but is difficult to get out. The design does not allow them to nest inside each other well because the heads don't sit flush with the edge of the cup. The picture is a bit misleading, making the medium and small cups look deeper than they really are. I gave this review three stars because this toy, in my opinion, is "just okay". It does have some use in that it's quite a bit larger than I expected, holding enough water to use the largest cup as a rinse agent for hair-washing. My kids just don't get that much out of it. My youngest son vastly prefers this set of cups, Munchkin Caterpillar Spillers Stacking Cups, which is about half the price.

These toys offer plenty of bathtime fun for all ages. Our teething baby loves eating the duckie heads, but also likes unstacking. For us, it's the perfect way to splash her with water to keep her warm and get her hair wet. I highly recommend this product !

Buy Alex Jr. Tub Joy Quacky Cups Bath Toy (Colors may Vary) Now

My husband does bath-time with my son, so I bought this as a present for both of them. After reading all the reviews, I picked this toy as the most functional and most likely to be liked by my son. He does love it and plays with it even outside of the bath. Great fun and useful for washing him, too. I didn't want to buy plastic, but I do feel good that this product is BPA-free.

Read Best Reviews of Alex Jr. Tub Joy Quacky Cups Bath Toy (Colors may Vary) Here

My daughter who is now twenty months old loves these ducks. We got them for her a few months ago and these ducks are her favorite bath-time toy. She is crazy about these ducks and they often make it out of the bathroom and into her playroom. I like how they always float in the tub and they help her explore water by pouring and draining. This is one of our best purchases for our little one.

Want Alex Jr. Tub Joy Quacky Cups Bath Toy (Colors may Vary) Discount?

The Alex Jr. Tub Joy Quacky Cups can provide lots of entertainment for your little one in the tub. Little ones find it fun to fill the cups and then watch the water run through the holes. Additionally, the cups are quite useful for rinsing a little ones hair without dumping quantities of water onto the child's head. This can be very helpful when an infant is the child being bathed. The gradual shower of water prevents shocking the child when water is poured over him/her and allows the child to get used to gradually having water run down his/her face.

I did not rate this product as deserving five stars for several reasons. The quacky cups are made of hard plastic; this could easily be broken if a child enthusiastically banged the cup on the tub edge or threw the cup across the room. Yes, I know your child would never do that but some will. My biggest concern is that the edges of the tails on each cup were not finished smoothly and a small child might easily be scratched by running a finger along the seam. We took a fine file to the edges to smooth them off; I would suggest that one check the beaks as well for rough edges.

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment