Monday, July 7, 2014

Animal Planet Stroller Toy

Animal Planet Stroller Toy, LionVery cute stroller toy, and we also use it in the car, since the baby faces backwards in her

seat, and she can look at it since we hang it from the headrest. I recommend it.

I ordered the "lion" stroller toy as an add on to a gift b/c my friend had it on her registry. The shipping was fast and it was packaged well, but it was the "monkey" stroller toy. I did not contact the seller. Fortunately, this wasn't the only gift I bought and I have several friends having babies in the next 6 months and one of them has a monkey theme going--so I put it in the closet until her shower, but if circumstances had been different I would have been giftless for the one friend's shower and had to deal with the hassle of returning an item.

Buy Animal Planet Stroller Toy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment