Monday, July 7, 2014

Baby Einstein Discovery Dragon

Baby Einstein Discovery DragonI bought this for my 1-year-old daughter for Christmas and she really loved it. It is one of the few products that I can find that will play in French. The problem is that only one paw will play now. I replaced the battery and it didn't help. It was lightly played with and it's such a shame that it only lasted for a couple of months.

Baby Einstein is really popular now and I was very pleased with the value that I got on this product. I bought it for my grandson who is 10 months old and he loves it. I was particularly pleased with the fact that you can change the language from English to Spanish, as my son-in-law is Puerto Rican and wants to teach him Spanish. (It also has French included, too.) I didn't realize that when I purchased and it was a huge bonus!

Buy Baby Einstein Discovery Dragon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment