Sunday, July 20, 2014

Bright Starts Rattle and Teethe, Pretty in Pink

Bright Starts Rattle and Teethe, Pretty in PinkI bought this teether for my granddaughter. The one I purchased looked a little different from this viewing. In fact, it was much prettier and girlie. She enjoys it, but when first purchased, she was a little younger than her nine month age now. When she was smaller the end with the beads inside did not fit in her mouth. Now, she can place it in her mouth since she's older, which causes her to gag. I saw her do this today and took it away.

My advice is to use this only if this teether cannot go inside a babies mouth from any length. The larger rounded teething end is no problem, because of its size.

My mother-in-law bought this for my 5-month-old daughter who absolutely LOVES this! We've tried other teethers that my daughter just would not get interested in. The balls rattle and make enough noise that keeps her interested in it like "see what I can do!" The teether is strong and I can put the whole thing in the freezer if teething is bothering my baby. It's very easy for her to hold on to (or throw if she feels like playing her favorite game of Mommy-pick-up). The one my daughter has is green and pink instead of yellow in the middle and the hole is just big enough for her to get a solid grip with her thumb. If my baby is upset, I just shake this in front of her and her entire attention goes to the toy. Wonderful!

Buy Bright Starts Rattle and Teethe, Pretty in Pink Now

My grand-daughter 10 mos. old loves this rattle. Perfect for teething, easy to grip, and she's fascinated by the little balls inside the plastic. Great toy!

Read Best Reviews of Bright Starts Rattle and Teethe, Pretty in Pink Here

This, also, was a Christmas present. It's pretty colors delight our five month old granddaughter and gives her another toy to play with. Easy choice for a gift for baby.

Want Bright Starts Rattle and Teethe, Pretty in Pink Discount?

Bought this as a baby gift along with several other items of the same type. All shipped immediately. Arrived in excellent condition. Just what I was looking for a 3-month old baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment