Tuesday, July 1, 2014

BuckleyBoo BuckelyCat 12" Blue

BuckleyBoo BuckelyCat 12' BlueI really wanted to give this toy five stars, because my toddler LOVES this cat, and it kept her busy for long periods of time on a car trip. Awesome! But the first day she played with it, two of the three buckles came off (the seams unravelled on the ribbons). I had to sew them back on with a tiny hotel sewing kit as she cried hysterically....not fun.

My niece is obsessed with buckles at the moment, so I thought this would be the perfect gift for her. She is 17 months old and pretty advanced for her age. The plush itself is great, very soft and high quality. My only complaint is that the buckles were very stiff and hard to work. I had a hard time getting two of them open, so there was no way that a toddler would have an easy time of it. Hopefully they will loosen with time. There was not a lot of play in the straps, either which made it more difficultwould have liked a little more wiggle room for little hands.

Buy BuckleyBoo BuckelyCat 12" Blue Now

My daughter is very into buckles so this gift is perfect for her. The doll is cute and simple and she can clasp and unclasp the 3 different buckles leaving me time to do some chores. The clasps are difficult to unlock so it will take awhile for a toddler to get the hang of it.

Read Best Reviews of BuckleyBoo BuckelyCat 12" Blue Here

No comments:

Post a Comment