Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Corner Bath Organizer

Corner Bath OrganizerI bought this item and when I opened the box I was surprised at how small it is! I figured it was better than nothing so I put it up in the corner of the bathtub. I walked away and heard it fall into the tub. I thought maybe I had not put it up well so I put it back and it fell again about a minute later... will be shopping for a new one ASAP. This is a huge waste of money.

I haven't had a problem with this sticking to my shower wall. It loses suction only occasionally (like, once a month). We store the munchkin letters in it (two entire sets). It's easy to reach for my kids and easy for them to put the letters back in (nice when you can let the kids do cleanup!).

Buy Corner Bath Organizer Now

This thing is terrible. It won't stick to my shower wall, won't stick to the tub, and it smells TERRIBLE! I was leaving it floating in the tub as a way to keep the toys corralled for my 6 month old because she was enjoying it, and I kept thinking the terrible chemical smell would go away, but after 2 baths I had to take it out of the tub, out of the bathroom, out of the HOUSE to get rid of the repulsive smell.

Don't waste your money!

Read Best Reviews of Corner Bath Organizer Here

No comments:

Post a Comment