Wednesday, July 23, 2014

IQ Baby Knock-Knock Blocks

IQ Baby Knock-Knock BlocksI purchased these for the young (under one year) daughter of an acquaintance. They are an unusually good set of blocks, being soft, multicolored, and with varying designs. Some have peek-a-boo windows and doors, and some have rattles inside. The only possible drawback is that the "windows and doors" could become torn lose with extended use, but they are a good value and would be expected to last as a young baby grows. They come in a convenient zippered storage case which has some baby features. I would rate these as a "best buy" for young babies.

These blocks are soft, colourful, with fun flaps and interesting picturesjust the sort of toy every parent thinks their kid would want. So, I bought these blocks when my daughter was 6 months old (she's 2.5 now) and like the previous reviewer's child, she never really liked payed them more than a moments attention. I thought they might be more of a hit with my son (who is now 7 months old), but so far they've been a flop too. It's a shame as before I had kids I bought them for all my friends with babies thinking they'd be great toys.

Buy IQ Baby Knock-Knock Blocks Now

Our daughters love playing with these blocks, but now that they are teething and chewing on them, the color is coming off on their skin. I wiped drool off a block with a white rag and was surprised the color rubbed right off on it also. We do not want to see our children ingesting dye from their toys.

Read Best Reviews of IQ Baby Knock-Knock Blocks Here

I purchased these for my 5 month old daughter. They are wonderful. The only problem is they are a little big for small hands to hold on to. Also they could be a little softer. All in all she loves the colors and noises. I feel they are a good value for the price.

Want IQ Baby Knock-Knock Blocks Discount?

This is the perfect block set for small babies. Interesting textures, peek-a-boo windows and pictures fascinate my daughter and I don't have to worry about her falling on them as she toddles by. I looked for blocks like these for my first child but couldn't find them.

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment