Friday, July 11, 2014

Cozy Cruiser

Cozy CruiserI bought this jogger about 1 1/2 years ago. I have two children 11 months apart and I wanted something that didn't cost a lot that I could run/walk with and pull with my bike if I wanted. It is hard to run with since it does pull to the left. Ane yes, you do have to pop a wheelie when going around turns, but I just figured I'd build up muscles that way. My kids love the stroller and now they are 3 and 4 years old and just starting to outgrow it a little. The tires don't inflate well and there are big lumps in each one when fully inflated so the stroller doesn't roll smoothly. It takes a lot of time to put together. It is very sturdy but not compact. Unless you have a huge trunk in your car or a van or something like that, then it is pretty much impossible to take with you. I was not very happy with the trailer attachment. It didn't clamp down well on the bike so it came lose and was a pain to pull. It would slide down and as my pedal came up it would hit the attachment. I only pulled it 2 times. But in all, for the money...it works for me. I still use it now.

Though the price was right, I now wish I spent more and got a higher quality one. On most joggers, the front wheel is staionary, so that didn't bug me, infact i wanted it that way for dirt trails. However, it would go straight do to the poor design. The tires it came with will not inflate correctly and if they are fully inflated their is a huge lump in the tire. Normally, little tykes stuff is great but not with this. don't try and save money, get a quality one, this was a waste of money.

Buy Cozy Cruiser Now

This is a really great product. It's extremly durable, like most Little Tykes products. Using it as a trailer was easy. It's easy to switch from trailer to stroller. Folded it does not take up much space. The only problem I found with it is the way it handles as a stroller. As long as you are going straight there's not much effort in pushing it. Taking turns is a bit difficult.

Read Best Reviews of Cozy Cruiser Here

I just bought one second hand should have read the reviews first. I have used several jogging strollers, but this one is very poorly designed. the front wheel attachment is very unstable, and as a result, the jogger has a tendency to pull to the left spent more effort trying to keep it in a straight line than pushing it! Also, front wheel shows premature wear and warps. As a bike trailer only, it is adequate. However, attaching it to the bike can be challenging best if you can do it once and leave it on. All in all, disappointing product from Little Tykes. You get what you pay for!

Want Cozy Cruiser Discount?

In the 2 years that I've had the cruiser behind a bike, both the wheels have already warped. Not what I expeced from Little Tykes. I'm having to deal w/buying new tires frequently due to flats because of the wheels. Now the whole thing wobbles making for a bumpy ride. Add to the fact that I couldn't purchase replacement wheels online. Ughhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment