Friday, July 11, 2014

Kathe Kruse Rainbow Baby Doll, Striped

Kathe Kruse Rainbow Baby Doll, StripedI've been buying up several of these little teethers in various colors for baby presents lately, and this is by far the cutest one. I thought the fabric would be the thinner cotton, but it is actually the same stretchy cotton-velour as the solid-color ones. Here I thought I was making a sacrifice to get the gorgeous colors, and it turned out to be absolutely the greatest instead! These are absolutely wonderful German-made quality and design, very versatile (both a toy and a teether; doll and ring come apart for cleaning, and soooo cute!) and the perfect size for small hands to hold on to. Stimulating with those colors, too! I wish I'd had these around when my three kids were that small! You've got to check out the colors---they come in at least seven or eight that I have been able to find, perfect for matching any presents you're giving. They even come in organic, if you want to be really careful, and invest the extra. I chose this to go with a neutral set of toys, books and clothes in orange, yellow, blue and green (they want the gender of their baby to be a surprise, so we won't know for a while what it is), and you must admit, this little teether doll is absolutely perfect to go with that!

just the cutest lil doll with teething ring. perfect for lil hands to grasp and love, teether ring was a total hit!

Buy Kathe Kruse Rainbow Baby Doll, Striped Now

First, the toy is adorable. Having said that, my daughter wasn't very interested in it. She was teething & puts things in her mouth & the wood ring has a funny odor to it. Maybe it's just the smell of the wood, but I wasn't comfortable with my daughter chewing on it with that odor & suppose splintering could occur if she were allowed to chew it. It looks like a teething ring after all.

Read Best Reviews of Kathe Kruse Rainbow Baby Doll, Striped Here

I really hoped my infant would like to play with this, but she didn't really care about it. It is soft with a pleasant expression. The wood ring is a bit smaller than I expected but sturdy and a functional teether. Unfortunately after months of trying, we are passing it on to the consignment store.

Want Kathe Kruse Rainbow Baby Doll, Striped Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment