Friday, July 4, 2014

Disney Mickey's Clubhouse Molded Candle

Mickey's Clubhouse Clubhouse CandleWhen I opened the package was broken candle ss ss, I could ss not ss use.sss not ss recommended.ssss ll

I took the candle out of the box and the head fell off for my little boys 1st birthday party. I carefully put it back together with a toothpick then the left ear fell off, no big deal because i turned it slightly to the side for the picture. Before I knew it the hands fell off as well. Not sure what the problem was with this candle but it was a true disappointment and a waste of money

Buy Disney Mickey's Clubhouse Molded Candle Now

The candle was awesome looking and my nephew really liked it. It was an authentic looking Mickey and it looked great on the cake.

Read Best Reviews of Disney Mickey's Clubhouse Molded Candle Here

candle worked fine. no breakage or anything. but it's not exactly made out of iron, and the packaging (by the manufacturer, not the seller) is about as thick as using sheets of paper with tape. be careful how you handle it.

Want Disney Mickey's Clubhouse Molded Candle Discount?

The candle was brittle and broke apart when I tried to take it out of the package. Never got to use the candle. Glad I had a back-up.

Save 1% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment