Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Disney Toy Story Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Monster Inc Sully, Dash, Nemo, the Incredible, Bath Pool Sq

Disney Toy Story Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Monster Inc Sully, Dash, Nemo, the Incredible, Bath Pool Squeak ToysWell made and nice little carrying case, my 4 year old loves The Incredibles, Monsters inc., TS, and Nemo so this was a no brainer for bath play time. Just be sure to squeeze all the water out after bath and occasionally use a water vinegar mix to clean out the insides so you protect from and mold growth.

My son is 20 months old. This bath toy pack is of all his favorite character at the moment. The only problem I have is that when he's done with his bath he doesn't want to leave them in the bathtub. Instead he wants to bring them into his room to continue playing.

Buy Disney Toy Story Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Monster Inc Sully, Dash, Nemo, the Incredible, Bath Pool Sq Now

I purchased 2 pixar bath sets, but received only 1 set , and I received a disney bath set instead of a 2nd pixar bath set. I tried to fix the problem, but it was a long tiring frustrating process, so I decided to just keep what I received and order another pixar bath set from somewhere else. I will not purchase any further merchandise from Humble Folks.

Read Best Reviews of Disney Toy Story Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Monster Inc Sully, Dash, Nemo, the Incredible, Bath Pool Sq Here

No comments:

Post a Comment