Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Edushape 7" See Me Sensory Ball, Colors May Vary

Edushape 7' See Me Sensory Ball, Colors May VaryThe size is perfect for my 1 yr old son.it's safe,fun and educational toy for little kid.

My girls choose this over the regular ball they have. I don't find the spikes to be sharp either. None of my children or any I have ever seen play with one of these has ever gotten hurt in any way by this ball. I would recommend this for sure.

Buy Edushape 7" See Me Sensory Ball, Colors May Vary Now

My daughter has sensory integration issues, and normally wouldn't touch something like this, but she loves it and we have to play "ball" quite a bit now!

Read Best Reviews of Edushape 7" See Me Sensory Ball, Colors May Vary Here

This ball arrived quickly and is now a favorite toy item.

Easy to hold for smaller hands.

Recommended for toddlers

Want Edushape 7" See Me Sensory Ball, Colors May Vary Discount?

Item is as described: is basically a larger sized ball with nubbins on it that are easier for a little one to use when grabbing a ball. I didn't find the points particularly sharp. It's a good starter ball to throw around the house when you have a kid learning to toss around a ball. The picture on the box even shows a kid sitting on his ball (it'd be small, but they could do it), and I could see it standing up to that kind of abuse. Seems durable.

Save 2% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment