Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Safari Truck

Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Safari TruckWe bought all the pieces for the "Zoo Talkers" and this truck is by far the favorite! I should have purchased two so there wouldn't be any fights!! They love to load up the truck with as many animals as they can and push the truck all around the house. The truck doesn't recognize the animals, but it does make noises when the driver is pressed in the front seat. If your child likes the Zoo Talkers Zoo set, they will probably enjoy this truck for transporting all those animals around.

My 2 year old received this as a birthday present and he loves it. I'm glad that it came with two more zoo talker animals to go with the zoo he already has. It was really easy to get out of the package too. I kinda wish it didn't come with another "Eddie" character. But it really doesn't matter. My son is happy to play with it anyway. You press on the driver to hear sounds and music.

Great toy, I foresee lots of fun playing with it.

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Safari Truck Now

My 18 month old daughter loves this truck. She loves to put things in it and roll it around on the floor. This is her first experience with imagination play and independent play. She has been playing with this, and the Zoo, and other Zoo Talkers animals for about 4 months now. She is a big fan. I love how durable it all is, and how well they work together. She could play with these toys for hours. Also, they are fun for me to play with with her. I can't say that for all her toys. Some get really boring for me. These are always entertaining.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Safari Truck Here

This was purchased as an addition to the Zoo. It is a good supplemental piece to the set and is very sturdy as are most of Fisher Price products. The giraffe is very cute and is my granddaughter's favorite animal that she is thus far.

Want Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Safari Truck Discount?

Purchased for a 1 year old who loves trucks and animals. We are sure that It will definitely be played with a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment