Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kidz Delight My Discovery World, Blue

Kidz Delight My Discovery World, BlueI bought this for my three-year-old son before my husband and I had to leave on an extended overseas trip. The map was useful for showing him how we were going to take an airplane from the States to the Philippines. My only complaint is that in order for the sounds to work, you have to place the map on a solid surface. It won't work in the car or on the carpet. Actually, one more complaint, there is an option to play a game where you match an animal sound to the picture of the animal, but all of the sounds are pretty much the same. If your child doesn't like to sit at a table while playing with his toys, he probably will never play with this toy.

Some continents and animals have no sound and they should. The plane doesn't work as I thought, you have to press it really hard to get a sound.

Buy Kidz Delight My Discovery World, Blue Now

The interactive map is a cute idea, but it's hard to use. You have to push really hard on the surface for it to recognize it which was hard for my son and for me.

Read Best Reviews of Kidz Delight My Discovery World, Blue Here

No comments:

Post a Comment