Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fisher-Price Sesame Street Elmo Loves You

Fisher-Price Sesame Street Elmo Loves YouThis elmo is so cute, and was given as a christmas gift that was enjoyed very much.

This is cute for hugs and kisses to Elmo. My granddaughter of 1 1/2 yrs. old loves Elmo, thus she loves this toy. She knows to press its belly to make it sing and talk.

Buy Fisher-Price Sesame Street Elmo Loves You Now

Was very cute, while it worked. Then it stopped singing the different phrases/songs. It keeps repeating the same thing and it frustrates my LO. Batteries were changed and still just one phrase

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Sesame Street Elmo Loves You Here

I was expecting a bit more from this toy but it was mistake on my part that I was mixing Elmo Live with the Elmo loves you. The toy is durable but the fibers or whatever is on the toy can come out easily and is not as durable as the rest of toy is.

Great toy for babies under 18 months and they would learn to hug, say thank you etc.

Want Fisher-Price Sesame Street Elmo Loves You Discount?

My 1yr old Daughter..LOVES ELMO..so I purchased this one because it seemed like a really cute idea and it will encourage my toddler to be affectionate..Problem is..Elmo Arrives my toddler sees Elmo..Elmo then doesn't work...Find my way around the screws and get elmo open to find a RUSTED compartment...YES RUST! somehow elmo got wet..or was sitting in some damp area..lucky for me new batterys did do the trick but I dont know how long he will hold up..I dont have the energy to send him back its the risk of buying online but just beware amazon doesn't always store their products safe places..

No comments:

Post a Comment