Monday, July 28, 2014

Gund Baby 9" Snuffles Pink

Gund Baby 9' Snuffles PinkI wanted to get a pink snuffles for my newborn daughter... because I had one when I was little in the 80's! Her name was bubble gum, and she was thrown out by my parents due to a flood a couple years ago. I was so excited to find a brand new one on amazon... gund finally came out with pink again! It is super soft and adorable! Now my sweetie has her own bubble gum! (these are hard to find, especially in the large 9" size in pink)

Not complaining, just noting the difference. The plush is different, more washable though. . . I think the 'regular' plush would get goo'ed up quickly and be difficult to clean. . . so this makes sense they altered it a bit for baby.

Buy Gund Baby 9" Snuffles Pink Now

We first found the Gund Snuffles 23 years ago at Sach's on Union Square. It was adorable. My daughter took it with her everywhere she went (and she's now 24). I was very excited to find it available online and ordered two as gifts. I couldn't believe what came out of the box. The workmanship and materials were so much less than I remember. They were rolled up in a plastic bag and stuffed into a box. They came out so mishapened they appeared deformed, sinister and evil. Sad. Gund Baby 9" Snuffles Pink

Read Best Reviews of Gund Baby 9" Snuffles Pink Here

No comments:

Post a Comment