Monday, July 28, 2014

PlayStar Commercial Grade Toddler Swing

PlayStar Commercial Grade Toddler Swing
  • Ideal for children 9 to 36 months
  • Features our thickest superior strength welded-link chain with a soft rubber coating
  • Includes adjustable lap belt
  • 155 lbs. rating
  • Swing hangers sold separately

We bought this swing a few weeks ago and my infant loves it. It seems comfortable and though it is big for him, I do like the fit, as he will grow into it and I am not worried about him falling out as I push him in it. The seat belt is an added bonus, though not the best feature of this swing. Very easy to use just hang it up once you get it no assembly needed.

Buy PlayStar Commercial Grade Toddler Swing Now

This seat was purchased to replace the cheap toddler seat that came with the swing set. What a difference in quality!!! I expect the seat to last longer than the swing set. Our toddler loves it and we feel completely safe with him in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment