Sunday, July 13, 2014

Haba Jonathan the Rattling Caterpillar

Haba Jonathan the Rattling CaterpillarMy two month old is very intrigued by this toy. If she's fussy, making the discs clap together will distract her. I can't wait until she is older and can make them clap on her own. I like the quality of the wooden toys, and the finish is awesome. I buy this toy for my friends when they have kids!

My seven-month old and I both love the Rattling Caterpillar! It is adoreable and clearly durable, and my daughter loves to grab it, bite it, and rattle it. I love that it can be attached to her stroller with the elastic loop on top, so she can let it go without it crashing to the ground. Highly recommended!

Buy Haba Jonathan the Rattling Caterpillar Now

I love that this toy is made w/ non-toxic paint. It's very cute and I'm sure will be very durable. The string that holds it all together is elastic...so when you pull on the ring on the bottom, the little pieces click & clack together. The red loop on the top looks like it will be able to stretch and attach to anything (car seat, stroller, etc.) Nothing fancy just a simple, cute toy.

Read Best Reviews of Haba Jonathan the Rattling Caterpillar Here

This is a petite toy. Perfect for little hands to grasp and manipulate. The colors are vivid and attention grabbing. My little one likes to gnaw the ring. The loop at the top can be attached to whatever baby is in so it doesn't fall on the floor. The cord is elastic, so pulling on it is also a bit of fun as it gives and takes. Every piece is movable and shaking it will result in a clacking noise that isn't loud, but does let baby know that shaking gets results.

Want Haba Jonathan the Rattling Caterpillar Discount?

This is one of my new favorites! I bought the green toy clip to clip it to my son's car seat. The colors are vibrant, and the sounds the wooden pieces make when it's yanked on are pleasant. Everybody stops to admire it and asks where we bought it. It clips anywhere so it's secure and we don't have to worry about losing our precious Haba toy!

Save 2% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment