Tuesday, July 29, 2014

International Playthings Bump'N Go Alien

International Playthings Bump'N Go AlienNot every toy is meant to be educational. In fact, back in the day, most weren't. This toy does "teach" cause and effect but is mainly meant for fun. My girls have enjoyed playing with this toy so that's good enough for me. I didn't give it 5 stars because it's not one of their FAVORITE toys but it has kept their interest since we got it almost a year ago and so I think it's a good investment. It's extremely durable. I've changed the batteries only once so far.

This is a great toy for the little one that is between crawling and walking. Kids just go wild when he takes off and makes robot noises. He will bump off walls and keep going. Great gift idea.

Buy International Playthings Bump'N Go Alien Now

No comments:

Post a Comment