Thursday, July 10, 2014

Kewpie: 8.5" Tall Cupie PVC Toy Doll

Kewpie: 8.5' Tall Cupie PVC Toy DollThe 8 1/2 inch plastic Kewpie that I ordered arrived today. He is so cute and adorable! He looks like a boy, and so I named him Dallin. His little body is very sturdy, and he stands well on his own, without any support. He has movable arms and legs. His hair is a painted on brownish-red. He has blue eyes with large pupils. He has such a sweet-looking face that it melts your heart. I put a one piece pantsuit on him that has colorful designs. He is now on my chest of drawers, standing with all of my other Kewpies. He looks very happy and right at home up there! I adore Kewpies, and I now have a grand total of 103. I'm certain that this sweet little Kewpie will capture your heart, as he has mine!

We love this Kewpie doll. We dress her, we take a bath with her, we teach her to swim and she even sits on the potty chair and tinkles after a bath. My grand daughter is 18 months old and this little Kewpie keeps up with her in all her little activities. This was a good little investment.

Buy Kewpie: 8.5" Tall Cupie PVC Toy Doll Now

We just adore this little cupie doll. It's happy little face brightens up the day. The doll is well made and would delight doll lovers of all ages. It was well packed and arrived well within the stated delivery estimate date.

Read Best Reviews of Kewpie: 8.5" Tall Cupie PVC Toy Doll Here

What a great gift for my 13 y.o. from her older sisters. Our family thinks she looks like Kewpie. LOL She loved her gift.

Want Kewpie: 8.5" Tall Cupie PVC Toy Doll Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment