Thursday, July 24, 2014

LeapFrog Learning Friend™ Lily

LeapFrog Learning Friend™ LilyMy daughter is 23 months old and Lily doesn't really keep her attention. We have a Hug and Learn Baby Tad and he is a fave. Since my daughter just learned how to count to 10 I thought Lily would be a hit. She was for about 5 minutes. You hug her to get her to sing and she sings a silly song about numbers. Her book has the numbers 1-10 in it with different objects to corelate to the number. The numbers on her can not be pressed to name those numbers or light up a response. She'll only sing this song when you hug her. The only plus is you can switch it to Spanish. My daughter counts to 5 in Spanish (with the exception of cuatro which she can't say) so she really enjoys the song in Spanish and I hope it will reinforce the Spanish #'s for her. If I had to I wouldn't buy this again. If your child is old enough to press the buttons then I reccomend Hug and Learn Baby Tad who teaches colors, shapes, sings and will blow a kiss and say I love you. This might be better for children 1 and under since you don't have to push the buttons to hear it play and it is a smaller size. It still isn't worth the price.

My 13 mo old loves this. Her older sister has the big Lily frog and she so wants to play with it, but it is too big for her and the buttons too hard for her to manipulate. This toy you can just hug or push lightly on the tummy to make it work. She likes to point with me as I count with the doll on the attached cloth book. I like the Spanish part too. There is a volume control button on the box under the velcro in the back. This is helpful! Great toy. It would be nice if you could push different parts of it to get a response, but she is happy with it.

Buy LeapFrog Learning Friend™ Lily Now

I think the point of this toy that everyone is missing is the parent. The parents are suppose to sit down with your child and count the items in the book and teach them how to count. All the items are different colors so you can teach them colors as well. We don't have Lily, we have Tad, but it is just like this. This is isn't a toy you can stick with your child and go drink your coffee. It is a child and parent interactive toy. Parents have to interact and teach. It is a teaching tool for Parents. Get involved!

Read Best Reviews of LeapFrog Learning Friend™ Lily Here

This Lily is awesome. My 9 month old daughters eyes lit up when she first saw her. She got so excited and laughed when Lily spoke to her. The buttons are easy to push, even for my daughter. I especially like this toy because it speaks Spanish also. My husband is Peurto Rican and toys like the Learning Friend Lily will hopefully help her to become bilingual.

Want LeapFrog Learning Friend™ Lily Discount?

My 2 year-old daughter received this toy for her 2nd birthday. She was so excited about it and played with it for all of an hour. That was a month and a half ago and Lily hasn't been played with since. She really doesn't do much. She only sings two songs! Really, really boring toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment