Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Learning Curve Dreams in Sight Mobile

Learning Curve Dreams in Sight MobileMy son loves this mobile and it helps him get to sleep when it works. The nature sounds are his and my favorite and we've never had any motor noise issue like the other reviewer said about theirs. The biggest problem we have is the fact that this thing eats batteries for dinner and it takes four D cells. It seems like they last maybe 2 weeks and we don't even use the mobile every day. Every time I run out of options to soothe the little guy to sleep I try this mobile and 75% of the time the batteries are dead or dying and it sounds like a sick cow when it plays. My husband and I both agree that it would be much better if it came with an outlet cord option...

This is a good idea, but poorly manufactured. The motor that rotates the mobile is very loud louder than the music. Also, on mine, the nature sounds button does not work. My son seems to like it, but it's too loud. Also there is no way to turn the music off and just have the mobile rotate.

Buy Learning Curve Dreams in Sight Mobile Now

No comments:

Post a Comment