Sunday, July 20, 2014

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Newborn Pink Elephant Costume

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Pink Elephant Costume, Pink, LargeThis item was better than expected, good quality and was delivered on time. I would order with this seller again! My granddaughter who is 8 months old looks like a Besse Pease Guttman baby in this costume! Adorable!

This costume is absolutely adorable. I bought a size 12-18 months for my 10 month old and still has a bit of room for growing. The item is perfect for winter time, since it's made of materials that keep you very warm.

Buy Lil Characters Unisex-baby Newborn Pink Elephant Costume Now

We opened the package up and pink crushed velvet fuzz was instantly dispersed into the air. Protect your eyes when you open this and wash it first. IF you do wash it, make sure you run your washer & dryer atleast three times to get all the remnants out.. Or all of your clothes will have crushed velvet on them.

Read Best Reviews of Lil Characters Unisex-baby Newborn Pink Elephant Costume Here

The quality is awful. It is cute but its so thin, and during the halloween season its alot cooler out, so this is probaly tailored more for those living in warmer climates

Want Lil Characters Unisex-baby Newborn Pink Elephant Costume Discount?

This costume was everything I wanted in a costume for my daughter's first Halloween. It is adorable, comfortable, and made well for the price. She got soooo many compliments that night; I shouldv'e entered her into a costume contest!

1 comment:

  1. I read the above article and I got some knowledge from your article. It's actually great and useful data for us. Thanks for share it. Buy Trendy Baby Toys Online in USA

    ReplyDelete