Sunday, July 20, 2014

Baby Mickey Mouse 1st Birthday Disney Invitations 8 Count

Baby Mickey Mouse 1st Birthday Disney Invitations 8 CountI must admit, when i saw these on Amazon, I found it was cute but after I received them, oh my goodness, these invitations were super adorable! The complete packaging was amazing, I love the "save the date" and "baby mickey" stickers that came along. I used the baby mickey sticker as the sealer for the envelope and the save the date sticker as the stamp. My friends and family were amazed by the birthday invitations, they love the entire layout. Of course, I kept one as a keepsake :)

These are so cute and come with save the date stickers and stickers I used to seal the back of the envelope. They are good quality thick card stock material. Could not be happier with them!

Buy Baby Mickey Mouse 1st Birthday Disney Invitations 8 Count Now

No comments:

Post a Comment