Sunday, July 6, 2014

Little Tikes Baby Tap A Tune Piano

Little Tikes Baby Tap A Tune PianoMy son just got this passed on to him from a friend. He adores it and it has quickly become his favorite toy. I can tell because even if I put other toys around him to keep him entertained, this is the one he will go for even over bigger toys.

I wouldn't so much say it's an educational toy at this point. But I am proud that he quickly caught on to the fact that by him hitting the top portion (the xylophone) it would result in a noise. He used the two little sticks to hit the piano portion as well, but hey he'll learn. This toy, in the short time that we have had it, has already entertained him for a couple of hours a day. I sit him in front of it and he goes at it laughing and looking at me with a face of pride and accomplishment.

My son is 9-months-old but I can see this being a toy that will interest even a toddler. It's a cute, simple toy. Small enough that it does not take much room to store (important to me because I live in an apartment) and easy to wipe down and clean.

So far, I've loved it and am so glad I got one.

I bought the Baby-Tap a Tune Piano for my grandson when he was 4 months old. He immediately took to it. He is now 6 months and still going strong. When he visits me, which is quite often, his face lights up whenever I take it out for him to play with. Being a grandmother I have bought a great many different toys for him, but this one is his favorite. He loves pounding on the keys and gets very excited when he hears the sounds that he makes all by himself. The toy is literally unbreakable, and very safe. There are no loose parts or sharp edges. He is 6 months old now and sitting by himself and is enjoying the piano even more. The only thing that frustrates him is that he cannot pick it up and chew on it. His frustration does not last long once he starts playing his very own compositions on this great piano. I would recommend this to anyone who has a child 4 months and up. At first he used to lie on his belly and bang on the piano, now that he's sitting it is much easier for him to entertain himself and his grandmother by playing his very own compositions. The price is excellent and this toy will last for years. Highly recommended.

Buy Little Tikes Baby Tap A Tune Piano Now

As musicians, my husband and I hope to foster a love of music in our children, so we're happy Little Tikes makes musical instruments. I lucked out and got this at a garage sale, but however you get it, this makes a great first instrument for the young 'uns. The four keys outline a major chord and are easy to bang on. My daughter likes to have me sing back the notes she's playing! However, she is nearing 2 1/2, and is more than ready for the full octave piano--there are SO many basic tunes you can play on that one! So her baby brother can play on this one! We love just about anything Little Tikes makes, for their durability, colors, educational value, or just plain fun! If you can get only one, however, go with the full octave piano, as other reviewers have recommended!

Read Best Reviews of Little Tikes Baby Tap A Tune Piano Here

Serenity got this piano when she was around 5 months old. She's almost 21 months old now, and this is still one of her favorite toys to play with!

It's a simple, durable toy that requires nothing but your child's imagination to play! It teaches babies "cause & effect" when they are younger, and as they get older they learn to "play" different tunes. Serenity even sings as she taps out her tunes!

For sure a bigger piano will do more and a Schoenhut First Piano is something I'm seriously considering purchasing for Serenity's 2nd Birthday or maybe Christmas, but given the tons of abuse this piano has endured over the past 16 months, and all the smiles, laughs and fun Serenity has had playing with it I would buy it again in a heartbeat!

Want Little Tikes Baby Tap A Tune Piano Discount?

This is a really great toy. It plays nice notes that have a good sound to them even when played in any combination. The notes can be played with the lightest touch or by banging the notes as my 8 mo old sometimes does. She likes the noises and I do too very easy on the ears. It's one of her favorite toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment