Sunday, July 6, 2014

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Piggy Costume

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Piggy Costume, Pink, Mediumit was soft and so cute i thought my daughter looked adorable in it would defiantly buy again everyone remarked on how cute she looked and a lot of ppl said it was the best they had seen.

Was ripped around the belly area before I even got it on and once it was on it continued to rip.

Buy Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Piggy Costume Now

I bought this for my 14mnth old daughter. I bought it in the 18mnth size. It looked very adorable, and fit her fine. The problem was after she had the costume on for about 1 hr, mind you she was sitting in her stroller, one of the feet started to detach from the leg of the costume. I could understand if she was rough playing in it, or if it was really tight on her to begin with, but neither of those conditions applied. As stated she was sitting in her stroller. It's a shame, because this costume really was cute on her, and she tolerated the head piece too.

Read Best Reviews of Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Piggy Costume Here

Is a running joke that my baby girl looks like a piggy and eats like one so what better costume than a piggy? Everyone loved it and no one had ever seen one like it.

Want Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Piggy Costume Discount?

It's adorable!! The hood fits perfect, but the body is huge. But my lil one has an oversized noggin' so I'm sure that's part of the problem. She is 13mo & we purchased the 12-18mo, so I feel it runs big, but will give plenty of room to layer warmer clothes underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment