Sunday, July 27, 2014

Manhattan Toy Baby Shimmieshakes Pull-n-Vibrate Plush Critter 5 Pack

Manhattan Toy Baby Shimmieshakes Pull-n-Vibrate Plush Critter 5 PackThis product is just as cute as can be.

Our 24 mos old took to it immediately after

being shown how to pull with the cord.

It has a nice 'wobble' when it moves

We bought a pack of of these toys for our 2 dogs and they love them! If you have a dog that tears through toys then forget it, but if your dog likes to have a "baby" these are great. I recently gave one to a friend that got a new puppy and at first he was scared of it & ran away. But after showing him it was a fun toy, he loved playing tog-o-war pulling tail while I held it. After a couple days, he learned to pull the tail himself while holding it and would stay entertained by it for a good 10-15 minutes~ which is a while for a little puppy! In order for it's novelty not to wear out to fast, we take it away & hide it & bring it out as an occasional special treat.

Buy Manhattan Toy Baby Shimmieshakes Pull-n-Vibrate Plush Critter 5 Pack Now

I ordered these for my 2 yr.old granddaughter. The ladybug did not work and I got 2 frogs and no bee. They only travel about 3 inches when you let go of the pull. My granddaughter likes them because they're easy to hold and they're cute, but the quality was disappointing.

Read Best Reviews of Manhattan Toy Baby Shimmieshakes Pull-n-Vibrate Plush Critter 5 Pack Here

i got this for my friends baby and during my gift wrapping my shih tzu decided to steal one and make it her own, she found that she can hold it with her paws and pull the string then it wiggles and its even more exciting for her to chase and play with! so i wrapped 2 for my friends baby and the other 3 are now owned by our little dog and she loves them!! great for kids and pets!! lol

Want Manhattan Toy Baby Shimmieshakes Pull-n-Vibrate Plush Critter 5 Pack Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment