Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pixie Rattle

Pixie RattleIn general love Haba toys! I gave this one 4 stars because I intended it for a 6 month old. He liked it, but the ring and figures are difficult to mouth. When pincer grasp develops around 9-10 months, the baby will get more out of it, manipulating each figure.

Really cute, And my daughter does like to play with it. The ring fits in her hand very well. My 2 reservations are that the toys are to close together. Maybe if it only had 2 protruding toys. Then she could chew on them more easily. I also don't like that it is a little heavy, which I think taking off 2 of the toys would help also. However, it is a really cute teether / clutching toy and it is made very well. Love the bright colors!

Buy Pixie Rattle Now

No comments:

Post a Comment