Thursday, July 3, 2014

Nickelodeon Dora The Explorer Multi-Bin Toy Organizer

Nickelodeon Dora The Explorer Multi-Bin Toy OrganizerI have been looking at this online for the past month, deciding on if i should buy it for my 2 yr old. When i passed it in a store today, I went ahead and got it. Its alot smaller than i thought it would be, but it was the perfect size for my daughter. She could easily reach all of her toys. I didnt expect it to be so colorful when I took it out of the box, so that was a nice surprise. All in all, I think this is a great toy organizer for younger children, maybe toddler age, because of the size.

I bought this toy bin at Walmart for $27 and so far it's worth every penny. Very cute and so easy to put together. My daughter loves it and actually helps clean up her room now!!

Buy Nickelodeon Dora The Explorer Multi-Bin Toy Organizer Now

We got this for my 2 year old. Her bedroom is upstairs so we made a play area in the dining room. It holds all her toys nicely. And she LOVES Dora. 2 negatives: First is the sides of the bins get a little mangled cause they aren't super sturdy, but not too bad. And second is the bottom drawer. Because we have carpet it does NOT slide easily in and out. I have to pull it out for her.

Read Best Reviews of Nickelodeon Dora The Explorer Multi-Bin Toy Organizer Here

My daughter loves this toy bin. It's a great place to organize toys and teach kids to put their toys away as the bins are easy to take out and put back in.

A little smaller than you originally expect but it's a great size for a toddler.

Want Nickelodeon Dora The Explorer Multi-Bin Toy Organizer Discount?

It is quite sturdy. The little bins are fabric, but they seem to be made very well. It's very cute and perfect for a little girl that loves Dora! It is also compact so it fits nicely in the little area in our dining room that is her play area. My only complaint is that the large bin underneath is hard to pull out for a little one because it doesn't have a shelf to sit on. It just goes underneath, so it catches on the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment