Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Playskool Chuck Fold-n-Go Construction Quarry Playset

Playskool Chuck Fold-n-Go Construction Quarry PlaysetMy son got this for christmas in 2009 along with several other chuck and friends playsets including the garage and firestation. This is the only play set of those 3 that we still currently own and my son plays with it fairly often. It's very sturdy and doesn't have any pieces that are detachable and it folds into a pretty convenient size so I can slip it easily in the closet when I'm rotating toys. It's also pretty easy to use and even when my son was younger (18 months or so) he could easily play with this toy independantly without any frustrated cries for help.

Don't bother with the other "Fold-n-go" sets, my son has the fire station and the mechanics garage in addition to this one. He enjoys playing with them all, but the other 2 have ramps that come off way too easily, so I am constantly having to snap them back on (instead of him playing happily while I get dinner cooked or fold laundry). The quarry didn't look as interesting to me as the other 2, but he enjoys it and it doesn't have pieces that fall off requiring constant maintenance. Bonus. I don't see it holding his attention for much longer (he's 2 1/2 now) but it was worth the $14 I paid for it. WARNING: I have seen this toy sell for as much as $30 and it is not worth that much!

Buy Playskool Chuck Fold-n-Go Construction Quarry Playset Now

Wow,

My little boy is a busy, busy dude. I saw this and scoffed at it thinking, "This will keep his attention for about five minutes." My husband insisted on getting it and I don't mind admitting that I was wrong. My 2.5 year old loves this toy. Education wise there's nothing outstanding about it but for some reason he finds this toy a lot of fun even though it doesn't do much and it's the same short reptetitive play. It's super durable and great for him to tote around! I am pleasantly surprised.

Read Best Reviews of Playskool Chuck Fold-n-Go Construction Quarry Playset Here

Great toy, my 2-year-old son plays with it with pleasure. In a set of one machine, I recommend to buy more, because one car is not enough. Very good stuff toys a strong and high quality

Want Playskool Chuck Fold-n-Go Construction Quarry Playset Discount?

My 21-month-old son seems to enjoy the crane on this toy, but it is extremely small and flimsy. The profile is very narrow and the toy has a tendency to fall over on its side.

No comments:

Post a Comment