Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Raw Beans Shape Baltic Amber Teething Necklace

Raw Beans Shape Baltic Amber Teething NecklaceI have trusted, knowledgable people who highly recommend baltic amber for teething babies. I shopped for many days before deciding on this product. I loved the mixed colors. The necklace arrived on time and in good condition.

However, I was very disappointed in the size of the beads. Looking at the picture I was expecting the beads to be much larger. The necklace I received is obviously not the necklace in the picture. The last bead on the bottom is the clasp and it shows the beads to be that size and larger. Not true in my product. The beads of my necklace are half the size, at best, of the clasp.

That said I will keep the necklace, because I have no idea how to return it to another country. At the end of the day I expect it will still have good results regardless of the size of the beads. Unfortunately I will not order from this site again..

Loved the necklace. Searched online for amber teething necklaces and prices were too high. Found this seller and price was not too high. Great product and quality for the price. Arrived ahead of estimated delivery. Would buy from this seller again.

Buy Raw Beans Shape Baltic Amber Teething Necklace Now

No comments:

Post a Comment