Sunday, July 6, 2014

Plush Baby Blue Giraffe with Brown Polka Dots and Striped Legs

Plush Baby Blue Giraffe with Brown Polka Dots and Striped LegsI already knew what to expect when ordering this product~ My two year old nephew had an identical stuffed giraffe since birth that he carried with him everywhere; it was the Hobbes to his inner Calvin. When it turned up missing after a trip to the grocery store, my sister sped back to retrace our path, while I jumped onto Amazon to look for a duplicate, just in case. I was so relieved to find a dopple-ganger! We ordered it, and were crushed to see the expected delivery was six to nine days away (spanning a weekend). To our joy, Giraffe 'returned from his trip' in only five days!

Quick delivery was my top priority, and I wasn't disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment