Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Remo Kids Percussion, Floor Tom, 10 Diameter with Mallet, Rain Forest Fabric

Remo Kids Percussion, Floor Tom, 10 Diameter with Mallet, Rain Forest Fabric
  • Children love to make music and rhythm is the foundation of all music making
  • Can be played with hands, mallets, or sticks
  • Made using the same ACOUSTICONTM shell material and FIBERSKYN® 3 drumheads
  • Has received the prestigious Oppenheim "Best Toy Award" for product quality

We bought this for our two year old music loving boy. He LOVES this drum. This is not a fake toy drum that sounds terrible and will break in a few months. Remo is a respected maker of amateur and professional drums for adults, so this is a real instrument. It sounds good and is very sturdy. And most of all, toddlers LOVE it.

Buy Remo Kids Percussion, Floor Tom, 10 Diameter with Mallet, Rain Forest Fabric Now

I bought an extra mallet at the same time as I bought the drum because there was only one pictured. It was not clear to me. The drum actually comes with two mallets so no need to buy an extra!

Read Best Reviews of Remo Kids Percussion, Floor Tom, 10 Diameter with Mallet, Rain Forest Fabric Here

This is the coolest drum I've seen. Soem that I've seen have a really cheap top that could easily be punctured...and they are over 20 bucks... this one is very thick and sturdy for only a bit more. I just can't believe how good the quality is. The sound the mallots make on it are incredible. I'm really pleased. I got it for my daughter's 2nd birthday (she LOVES drums) and she absolutely loves it, and it is something that will grow with her. Such great quality and an amazing price.

Want Remo Kids Percussion, Floor Tom, 10 Diameter with Mallet, Rain Forest Fabric Discount?

I am doing R.D.I. therapy with my autistic 5 year old and even though the paddle drums are recommended in R.D.I therapy sessions. I have found this drum to be just as rewarding and useful. It has a wonderful sound. My son loves playing it with me.

Save 51% Off

I got this drum for my son's 4th birthday. He was excited to get it. I don't mind the sound at all. It is not a loud annoying sound like some cheap toys are. We also had the large lollipop Remo drum already, which we all enjoy. I also have a 18 month old. There is a mallet for each of them and they both play on it at the same time. But, I put the mallets up when not in use because these mallets are wrapped and tied. Lollipop mallet is not wrapped. I highly recommend both drums. The large lollipop has a lower pitch than the floor tom. My husband and I also find it hard to resist playing on them. We plan to add to our collection of Remo kids drums. Also, it is great that they are made in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment