Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pirate Princess Infant

Pirate Princess - Size: 12-18 monthsThis costume is soooo cute. It is true to size and not cheaply made at all. I was not sure of the quality of this costume before I bought it but I am so glad that I did. It is so durable that after Halloween my daughter will be able to use it for dress up(she loves it)til she out grows it.I also bought red and black stripped tights from welovecolors.com too cute with a pair of black MaryJanes. It is a little cold at night in October where we live and this costume is perfect with a long sleeve onesie and tights. We love it Thank You Amazon and Spook Shop!

Very cute costume. The hat didn't stay on well at all, but I just sewed a couple pieces of black ribbon on the under side and was able to tie it on with a cute little bow. I also bought a little stuffed parrot for my daughter to carry around with her, it was adorable!

Buy Pirate Princess Infant Now

Loved this! My daugther wore this for Pirate Night on the Disney cruise and we recieved so many compliments! She looked adorable

Read Best Reviews of Pirate Princess Infant Here

my son was dressing up as Jake from the Jake and the neverland pirates and i thought it would be cute to dress up my 11 month old as a pirate as well. the costume is so cute and it fits so well. i love that it is one pc that easily zippers on. quality is nice for a costume. so many times i buy costumes that barely last one day. the one con would be the hat doesnt stay on. i wish it had an elastic headband or some sort to keep it on. otherwis egreat buy!

We also did a whole Pirate theme with treasure chest treat boxes, pirate booty,chips ahoy, a treasure map, chocolate gold coins, pirate stampers, and tattoos, came out so

Want Pirate Princess Infant Discount?

My little girls wear it and she is so happy, the quality is good and the materials as well, I really recomend it!

Save 36% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment